- company name
- Sinwa Corporation
- November 1938
- type of business
- Packaging design, manufacture, and sales of cosmetics including mascara, lip gloss, eyeliner, eyebrow treatment, and nail enamel
- number of employees
- main banks
- Bank of Yokohama, Mizuho Bank
IVY COSMETICS CO., LTD.
ALBION CO., LTD.
ISEHAN CO., LTD.
IDA Laboratories Co., Ltd.
Elsol Products Corporation
CUÒRE CO., LTD.
CLUB COSMETICS CO., LTD.
KOJI HONPO CO., LTD
SHISEIDO CO., LTD.
StylingLife Holdings Inc. BCL COMPANY
TOKIWA Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
NIPPON MENARD COSMETIC CO., LTD.
Noevir Co., Ltd.
HOUSE OF ROSE Co., Ltd.
HABA LABORATORIES, INC.
FELICE TOWAKO Co., Ltd.
- 1938Establishment of Kishi Shiki Kako, Sumida-ku, Tokyo.
- 1960Relocated company to Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa Prefecture.
Establishment of Sinwa Manufacturing, Ltd.
- 1964Organizational change to joint stock company. Primarily manufacturing cosmetic goods.
- 1975Operation of production facilities for manicure and mascara products developed in-house.
- 1986Developed own brand of cosmetic brushes.
- 1997Started business tie-up with GEKA of Germany.
- 1998Launched sales of own original packaging.
- 1999Started business tie-up with TOLY of the Republic of Malta.
- 2000Started exhibiting at overseas cosmetics packaging exhibitions (Bolonga, New York, Monte Carlo and Hong Kong).
- 2001Completion of three company partnership alliance agreement with GEKA and TOLY.
- 2002Developed own original mascara fiber.
- 2003Participated in "Cosmetic Ingredients & Technology Exhibition Japan 2003" (Yokohama).
- 2004Started business for packaging design.
- 2005Opened our 2nd factory, Kamakura Center.
- 2006Exhibition "Cosmeeting" (Paris).
Obtained ISO 14001 certification in April 2006.
- 2008Private exhibition at Hotel Claridge in Paris.
- 2012Cancelled alliance partnership agreement with GEKA Co., Ltd.
- 2013Established Innovation Exhibition Room (CITE JAPAN EXHIBITION)
- 2015Established Design Exhibition Room (CITE JAPAN EXHIBITION)